Living Webpages sees your website as a living breathing product. Updates, changes, edits and maintenance accomplished on demand. Like to make changes when you want then changed or call your webpage developer to make the changes!
Michael A. Golwitzer
501 S. Averill Ave. Flint MI 48506
· Veteran Business Outreach Center, Assistant Director, a position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in human relations, management, and technical skills. Long-time client of VetBizCentral, Inc., Four year member of Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post #2777 (Chaplain 3 years and ongoing webpage developer), Life member of Disabled American Veterans, Chapter #3 (Chaplain 6 years), Student Veterans Association at the University of Michigan.
· Supervisor - Supervised railroad shipping dock operations of 24 individuals at General Motors Service and Parts Operations (GM SPO), Swartz Creek, Michigan. Worked as a supervisor of up to 50 individuals responsible for records, distribution, orders, and data base management.
· Personnel Management -Managed groups of 8 individuals to large groups of 835 individuals. Required high level oral and written communication skills in an extremely dynamic environment.
· Computer Application Instruction -Taught Communication Protocol, beginning and advance. Managed information technology changes for conversions and automation needs.
· Assistant Director Veteran Business Outreach Center - May 2013 to present awarded Veteran Business Outreach Center for 2017.
· Veteran, US Army. October 1976 -October 1997.
· Large Press Operator and Quality Control. Peregrine, Inc. October 1997-January 1998.
· Contract Supervisor for material handling, (Consultant Megatech Specialties Inc.) General Motors Buick City Assembly Plant, Flint, Michigan. February 1998 -June 1998.
· Contract Supervisor (Add-Vantage Personnel Services) General Motors Service and Parts Operations (GM SPO), Swartz Creek, Michigan. June 1998 -August 1998.
· Professional Educational Services Group - Teacher in five school districts. Taught math, computers and science. Effectively taught all ages to include adult classes.
· Living Webpages (owner) July 2001 – Present. Business owner and webpage developer. (Worked with SPEADI a mobile app company to launch its product nationally.)
· Assistant Director, Veteran Business Outreach Center, May 2013 – Counseling, mentoring and assisting veterans, Active Duty, Guard and Reserve Members in the formation and expansion of their businesses. Doing workshops and seminars within Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio.
· Many speaking engagements at Great Lakes National Cemetery, Community Programs (Veterans Day, Black History Month, Channel 7 and Channel 5 News, etc.), and Religious engagements such as Lectureships, Gospel Meetings and Seminars. Worked with SBDC, SCORE, PTAC and District Offices of the SBA Chambers of Commerce, Urban Leagues, States Officials, and Metro Community Development Programs.
A friend needed a website. So I built him one. Then others were calling wanting me to build a website for them. Reaching a little over 50 websites I sold the business (website domains) and now have 6 websites that I manage allowing me to give responsive and personal attention. The business I work with love being able to reach me and get changes/updates done quickly.
Experinced website designer.
Request a quote and get started: